Sunday, March 20, 2011

Biggest threats to the economy

It's been a slow week with the issues in the middle east and earthquake in Japan. Here is an article talking about the biggest threats in the economy. It also proves I'm not crazy for my thinking on cutting short-term government spending.

As for oil, I've given a dozen or so talks to trade groups around Spokane and Eugene. In every one of them I was asked about my view on our economic recovery. My answer always started with, "well it will ultimately depend on oil prices." These next few months are going to be critical in our recovery. If oil continues to increase our recovery will stale.

1 comment:

  1. We need to be very wise when it comes to dealing with Oil because that’s really where everything is going to work well in our favor and is something which will help us with performance and is something which will help us succeed as well. I am extremely fortunate that I am joined under OctaFX broker where I get ideal support and help that comes to do with their wonderful conditions with small spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also daily market news and analysis updates, it’s lovely and helps me working very nicely!

    ReplyDelete