Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome EC 202 - Students

This is your blog. As I discussed in class, the blog participation will count in your course participation grade. My expectations for the blog is that everyone will do one/two posts per week. I good post should address the article or another students comment, be articulate and not just repeat what others have already said. You should shoot for a paragraph (5-7 sentences). If you want to do shorter posts then I would expect two posts per week.

There is not a due date for posts, the posts should be completed through out the semester, someone wanting full participation needs to post every week. I know grammar mistakes happen, but please take a minute to read over your post and correct any glaring mistakes (especially spelling errors since they get underlined).

No comments:

Post a Comment